14/07/2012 – 15/07/2012
PLEASE NOTE: THE LOCATION OF THIS EVENT IS SECRET UNTIL CLOSER TO THE DATE. FIND IT ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE INFO.
*** PLEASE READ ALL THE INFO ***
****INVITE YOUR FRIENDS****
The Innercity Beatz crew present to you
P H O E N I X 2 0 1 2
***WEATHER PERMITTING AS ALWAYS***
Weather as of July 2nd says that it is going to be sunny!
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
This is one of our two annual massive summer outdoor parties that we throw in the middle of no where. For any first timers, this is when we bring a colossal amount of sound and lighting and go all out for one night. Bring ear plugs because hearing damage is likely without them.
Buy quality non-muffling re-usable ones from www.dialdownaudio.com
Feel free to check out Pheonix 2008 here:
Feel free to check out Pheonix Echo 2009 here:
^ May not be visible to all people
Feel free to check out Il.fo.ra 2010 here:
Il.Fo.Ra 2011′s stage:
We weren’t kidding about massive. That is over 30,000watts in that picture.
NOTE: WE ARE AT A NEW LOCATION THIS YEAR. ASK A FRIEND FOR IT. PLEASE KEEP THE LOCATION OFF OF SOCIAL MEDIA. ONLY TELL FRIENDS THAT YOU KNOW PERSONALLY. This way we can go all the way till the morning!
Music genres: Dubstep, Electro, Drum and Bass, Drumstep, Moombah, Glitch Hop, House, Hardstyle, Hardcore, Trance, Psytrance?, Crazy as fuck funk jams in the morning
CRISIS ERA [Hard Dance Nation]
J.Lau aka RUIN
8-9 Ash K
9-10 Jeremy Surin
12-1 Giuliano Rascan
2-3 Crisis Era
5-6 Surprise dj
Sound and Lighting provided by Galactic.ca (Galactic Entertainment)
Transportation of sound and lighting provided by Urban Removal Services.
This venue is not accessible by public transit. You either must drive there or for 25$ you can get a round trip there from select skytrain stations on the Yamo Bus-line!
If you drive there will be a 10$ charge per car. So car pool if you can but PLEASE obey all driving laws.
NOTE: The road up there has no service but the location itself has cell service (w/ 3g). Also the last 1km of the road is quite bad therefore lowered cars are NOT recommended but it is possible. Please drive VERY slow to avoid messing up your car.
► What to Bring
-Camping Gear and Toiletries if you plan to camp
► THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- PICK UP YOUR TRASH – There will be lots of bins for recycling empties around the party site. This venue has to be SPOTLESS when we are done!
- First Aid on site
- You may encounter a police roadblock upon entrance and/or see their presence at or during the event. Please be responsible.
- There will be reasonably priced non-alcoholic drinks and food available.
- The region has a campfire ban. There will be no campfires at our site.
- Weapons such as katanas, flame throwers, AK47s, TOW missiles and banjos are not allowed. Especially banjos.
- Leave your drama, anger, negativity and violence at home! It is not welcome at our event! Event security will be keeping an eye on things.
- Obey the party marshal with regards to parking and behave responsibly.
- There are no washrooms on site. Bring TP. For those who forget, TP is available at concession free of charge.
- Other non-party people will be in the area. They like to use ATVs, pick-up trucks and dirt bikes. Watch your driving speed, seriously.
- There is no end time for this event. If you are under the influence, please stay as long as you need to and wait until it is safe to drive again. No one will kick you out of the site. If we find out you have, we will personally kick your ass for putting yourself and other people in danger.
- EVERY year we see countless individuals who manage to drive off the road and end up with a wrecked car in the ditch on the way home afterwords. For your own safety and well being PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not drive home until you are fully sober/awake and TAKE IT EASY, Drive even slower! The road is dangerous! AGAIN, if we find out you have drove not sober we will find you and kick your ass for putting yourself and other people in danger!
PLEASE PARTY RESPONSIBLY. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOU.